IMPORTANT DATES FOR EXHIBITORS
(Please refer to rules for complete information)
- ONLINE ENTRY DEADLINE - May 7, 2020
- PEN OF TWO/HALTER HEIFER PAPERWORK TURN-IN - June 10th
- PEN OF TWO/HALTER HEIFER TAG-IN - June 14th 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- RECORD BOOK TURN IN - August 27, 2020
- PEN OF TWO/HALTER HEIFER CHECK IN - Thursday, September 24, 2020 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- COMMERCIAL HEIFER SHOW - Friday, September 25, 2020 - Pen of 2, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Halter Heifers, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- COMMERCIAL HEIFER SALE - Saturday, September 26, 2020 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2020 Commercial Heifer Judges
Due to the current circumstances of COVID-19, Commercial Heifer Exhibitors are required to send in the following by June 10th:
Entry Form (Please fill out Leader/Advisor information, and I will get approval if you are not able to get form signed.)
Release of Liability (Updated version online does not have to be notarized. Please make sure to fill out correctly.)
W-9 (Exhibitor Information)
Exhibitors may send in this information via email to email@example.com in PDF format or drop it off at the Fair Office Monday through Thursday, between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (please call and make an appointment before doing so).
Commercial Halter Heifer Judge & Showmanship - Craig Melton
Pen of Two Heifers Judges & Showmanship Judge - Brandon Hein & Jason Guidry
Prior to tag-in, Exhibitors are required to submit their Commercial Heifer Entry and $20.00 Entry Fee online no later than May 7, 2020. Online entry will only allow the Exhibitor to enter one heifer under each Commercial Heifer Division. The Exhibitor can still tag-in up to three Halter heifers. All heifers will be officially entered, ear tagged for identification and aged on Sunday, June 14th, 2020 from 8:00 – 9:30 A.M. at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds – Barn H. You are required to submit the following by June 10th:
- Entry Form
- Release of Liability
- W-9 (Exhibitor's Information)
Exhibitors are required to pass the Quality Counts Verification test for entry into the 2020 Show. The Quality Counts guidelines, training and test can be found HERE.
Please click below for Online Entries:
Livestock Online Entry System
2019 GRAND CHAMPION - Bailey Vasquez of Needville FFA
2019 RESERVE CHAMPION - Reagan Cooper of Fulshear FFA
PEN OF TWO DIVISION
2019 GRAND CHAMPION - Logan Teykl of Big Creek 4-H
2019 RESERVE CHAMPION - Levi Baranowski - Needville Jr FFA