Sew It, Grow It, Show It...
The School Youth Department is open to Fort Bend County students ages 5-18 years old to compete and exhibit their work. Entries must be made individually in the classroom and entered as a representative collection of work by the teacher. Students will be divided in four age categories. Exhibit Building D will be open to the public daily during the Fair until 9 p.m.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SCHOOL YOUTH DEPARTMENT EXHIBITORS
(Please refer to rules for complete information)
- CHECK IN - Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- JUDGING - Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:00 a.m.
- CHECK OUT - Sunday, October 6, 2019 - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS DURING THE FAIR
- 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Friday, September 27th
- 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday, September 28h
- 12 p.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday, September 29th
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Monday, September 30th
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Tuesday, October 1st
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Wednesday, October 2nd
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Thursday, October 3rd
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Friday, October 4th
- 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday, October 5th