The 2019 Fort Bend County Fair Queen will be crowned on September 27, 2019
Contestants interested in participating in this year's Fair Queen Scholarship Contest must submit their registration forms no later than June 14, 2019. Registration forms that are mailed must be postmarked by June 14, 2019, to the Fair Office. This contest is open to the first 20 entries received. All candidates must attend the mandatory workshop on June 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM in Building W on the Fairgrounds.
The Fort Bend County Fair Queen Scholarship Contest is for females between the ages of 15 and 19 who are residents of Fort Bend County. The competition is based on a personal interview, an essay, a networking event and participation. Winners receive scholarships and prizes for their efforts, as well as the opportunity to serve as a community ambassador for the Fort Bend County Fair for the coming year.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CONTESTANTS
(Please refer to rules for complete information)
- Registration Deadline: June 14, 2019, 12:00 PM - Noon!
- QUEENS ORIENTATION MEETING (MANDATORY) - Sunday, June 23, 2019, 2:00 PM at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds Building W (this is the only day to sign up, don't be late!)
- Essay - Due Date TBD
- Networking Event - Date TBD
- Interview - TBD
- Queens may be required to attend other events
- QUEENS CORONATION - Friday, September 27, 2019